Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tomorrow

Cross all of the appendages you are feasibly able to cross, because tomorrow I am applying for the 395729374590235490th job I have applied for since living in this lame state/town. I am not even going to say what it is, since that would be quite the jinx, and probably writing this post and putting it out into the universe is probably bad jojo (As David would say), but the die is cast and I do what I want! *stomps off in huff*
So! The wheels will be turning as of tomorrow, and maybe this little morsel put out into the world will come back to me like a boomerang in the form of gainful employment. That is all for now.

1 comment:

@emllewellyn said...

Crossing all fingers and toes for you.

PS Are you still reading Devil in the White City? Have you read Thunderstruck?? I looooooove me those books. They're what got me reading non-fiction almost exclusively.