Biscuit's Famous Chicken Terriyaki
2/3 cup soy sauce
1 cup terriyaki sauce
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
minced garlic clove
1lb of chicken (or however much desired)
enough rice to feed you and yours
1. Make the rice ahead of time and set it aside. It saves you the trouble of fiddling with it after the luscious chicken is all done
2. Chop up the chicken into cubes and bung them into a large frying pan over medium heat until they are nearly cooked through.
3. Mix together the soy, terriyaki, sugar, water and garlic and add it to the chicken
4. Bring to a low simmer for about 10 more minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and all tender and delicious
5. Test the sauce with a spoon (carefully!) to see if it needs more water or soy sauce or whatever. You may like it stronger than I do.
6. Combine chicken and rice in a bowl (don't you love recipes that are best served in a cozy bowl?) and apply to face in front of TV